Last Updated: 10/10/2023
At Gonzalez Furniture Co. Inc., your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We collect and manage your personal information with the highest standards of confidentiality and security. When you interact with our website, we may gather certain information to enhance your shopping experience and communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions.
- Personal Data: Refers to data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide a personalized experience and to process online payments and inquiries.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data: Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Usage Data: Information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
Google Analytics & Google Ads
We utilize Google Analytics and Google Ads to monitor and analyze web traffic, and to keep track of user behavior on our website. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We rely on third-party services like Swell for online messaging and communication with our customers, and Authorize.net for payment processing. These third parties may collect, store, and process your information on our behalf, in accordance with their respective privacy policies. To stop receiving text messages, you can respond with “STOP.”
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Security of Data
We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, although we cannot guarantee its absolute security.